Wednesday, November 28, 2007

P/S:
i promise i wont feel this way anymore after i end this post
please read this,thanks )':
maybe everthing its me .
__________________________________________
Sometimes i wonder, the way you msg me was like....
it just like you dont feel like msging me, you wont bother what i msg
you msg me was like the sick of msging me.
short msgs by you, im just not use to it
i really dontknow. perhaps is my part of thinking ): sighsss .
The words you said yesterday to me was shocking,
your words being said were really hurting
Maybe for now, whatever i say to you, you wont even bother or wont even care what i say
or maybe i may not even exist in your life anymore & i may not even be your best & close friend anymore. you may not even need me anymore or turn to me when you're down.
i just wish it wouldnt happen , & wish that all these were my stupid part of my thinking
i really dont wish to lose you as you're my really close friend ,who i really love. & i really need you by my side
sighsss
that's all, i said my peice & im off . bye .
seriously. ilu & imy alot ):
tell me how you feel after you read my post. msg me by telling me
thanks
byeee.
):
_________________________________________________________________________



Pictures in thailand-phuket:



































































- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


blogged:
didnt did much today, so there isn't anything for me to blog.
didnt went out to anywhere just stay at home the whole day.
goodbye.

________________________________________________________











it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones