Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gorgeous Outfit


THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS! thanks for the gifts,wishes,kisses,hugs and everything! It's the best I've ever had. Sorry I couldn't update on time right after the party. I had to complete my O's Art. I'm fucking busy with Art for the entire week man! I gotta go! It's 5am on Tuesday morning! & class starts @ 9! I'm dead beat after staying up every late night to complete it. Now, I'm all done, just editing for perfection!

C: Thank you for the lovely sketchbook & every little thing you've done!
Mal: Thanks for the kiss and the Ripcurl wallet!
Izwan: Thanks for the kiss!
Apul & Ain: Thanks for the box full of chocolates and cute card!
Iffah: Thanks for the Ripcurl slippers!
Adi: Thanks for the Cotton on tee!
Joey & Ping: Thanks for the card!
Belle: Thank you for not coming & thanks for the card and the box of cheese chocolate!
Cheeyong: Thanks for helping out & the bermudas and long khaki pants!
Feeqah: Thanks for the d-i-y card! Even though you gave the wrong one to me!
To everyone who came: Thank you very much for the wishes & your attendance was really appreciated!

GOODMORNING!

No comments: