Sunday, June 21, 2009

I can't let that old man suffer alone

(pic taken last year during my farewell chalet)
















Yesterday was a pretty bad day! and NO! I don't wanna talk about yesterday! yesterday was yesterday..
But! Tuition in the morning was awesome!

Wishing all fathers out there a
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
hmm..the fact is there yea.
Many children just remembers Mother's day but not Father's..
Getting presents, like rose and stuffs for their mum but when it comes to father's day. none!
they probably act as if they don't know or wouldn't be bothered.
but, I really just don't know what to get for my Dad.
Im pretty guilty here.. for these straight years I got him nothing, but only some d.i.y cards.
Well, it's the thought that counts..

So, today. As usual, tuition. Great!
pretty cool Sunday.

Goodnight!

No comments: