Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Swear it all over again

Thank you, Sorry & Loveyou..
time set aside to clear those stuffs was really worth it. Never again ok? Trust me.

I had almost a 2 weeks of fucking hectic June. School school school school on holidays and each and everyday ends at 530!?!?!?!
From 8am-10am I have lessons, 10am-1230pm lessons again, and boy, 130pm-530pm Art.
Taking a break by skipping art today for a swim and spending time with my Aunt's family and at hardcourt was pretty relaxing. But not once till I got home.

Being ranted at for not attending Art just for a day? Ridiculous? I have been going for remidals everyday till 530..Attending art everyday without fail. Can't I just take like a "day-off" from art? It's not as if I haven started anything on Art yet. I'm already almost to completing it man.

You know how stressed I am. I got a whole fucking lot of June's assignments to be completed yet I don't have the time. I DONT HAVE THE TIME! getting home at 5plus, by then I would be so dead beat, how the hell could I have the energy to do my assignments.

Guess, since after this week there would be no remidals or Art. I would stay home and try my very best to complete my assignments!
btw, I saw Michelle :)

GOODNIGHT..

No comments: