Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Change-Over

TALKING ABOUT SINGFESTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMMN THE PAST 2 DAYSSS!
I ain't a rich man son so I didn't went for it. My Dad burn a pocket in his hole..HAHAHA!
My family is poor...& I AM OBVIOUSLY A POOR CHILD :/
just jokinggggg
upon hearing what they said about Singfest over the Radio on 98.7FM
I was totally jealous!!! HOW I WISH I WAS THERE!
& THEY SAID THAT ORLANDO BLOOM & PARIS HILTON WAS THERE AS WELL!
they were sitted in the Vip seats..they came down to Singapore just to enjoy the blasted nights
(that was what i heard through the radio)
but fortunately..I might be going over th F1 Race - Singapore..During Septemberr..
Lostprophets

Alicia Keys
Jason Mraz

Simple Plan

Crowned King

Stacie Orrico
Melee


Saturday:
Simple Plan
Lost Prophets
Crowned King Dearest
New Found Glory
Melanie Suboro
Travis
Melee

Sunday:
Jamie Scott
Jason Mraz
Rick Astley
One Republic
Panic At The Disco
Stacie Orrico
Alicia Keys
Pussycat Dolls

No comments: