Saturday, August 23, 2008

An Eye For An eye


joe

mal

It rained non-stop today! Just like non stop hits on 98.7FM! LOL!
Night!!! over to Void-deck with Mal,Rahmat,Joe,Fandi,Khairi & Martin.
Some left early leaving Joe,Mal & I behind..
Double kind soul= Mal & Joe taught me how to stum the guitar & stuffs.
A BIG EFFING THANK YOU AGAIN TO YA BOTH!!!!!
Finally i know how to play Guardian Angel but only the front part!!
I GOT TO PRACTICE MORE!
but this will not affect me from my studiesss mann! I SWEAR IT WON'T! HAHA :/
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SISSYTARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
i will cut off your fringe when it grow longer this time round when you're asleep!!! HAHA! & you will have banks AGAIN!
You & your bites! BRING IT ON MANNN!


You are a effing lazy girl who doesn't touch books & only on SIMS2! LOL :/
24/7 LAZY! :/ but....

I LOVE YA SISSYTARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!*

Reply to tags:
Mal: OMFG!!?! really? which post?! i will change it teacher mal :/ HAHA!
Izzy: dude, its secondhand man, idk how much it can fetch for..30bucks is kinda resonable though...
Shann: DRAWING PENCILS ONLYYY! ): colour pencils?! you got it? LOL! SHARPENER AS WELL!
Clare: LOL! COME & BITE ME MAN! 1 week had passed! upcoming week, try biting me!?! deal!?! HAHA! :D interior? i build toilet bowls for you man! :/ HAHA! <333


aidous peeps!

No comments: