Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Curiousity kills a cat but jealousy kills all


RP!!
with Clare,Shann,Mal,Syasya,Cheeyong,Muzzy.
however Muzzy left home early to break-fast.

Few more weeks, fasting month would be over by then! hang on there my malay homies!!

Back to school for short night study with Malek & Cheeyong when the rest left home.
ART ART ART! THE WHOLE DAY WAS HANDS ON FOR ART!

THANK YOU BITCH FOR HELPING ME OUT!!!!! ironman is coming!
.
.
.
.
DANGGG!!!!
I was informed today that I had flunked my Maths Paper2 prelims..
i got a 22/60!!!!
Seriously! it was easy! but but but..i didn't study at all! ):
i regetted man! & if i studied & memorised all the formulas and stuffs!! holy-cow! i will score for sure!
ohboy! i have to do well for my maths in order not to disappoint Miss Lee!!!!

put that aside kid, prelims!!! It stated prelims!
I SWEAR THE N'LEVEL MATHS PAPERS I WILL DO YOU PROUD MISSLEE!

ANOTHER THING! AM I GETTING FAT!?!?! ._.
take a look at my photographs man!! my face is getting rounder!
like a ball?! AM I A BALL!?!!!? :/
tell me tell me tell me!!!!!!!! through the tagboard! please! ):
Maybe it's due to my diet!
i've been eating alot the past days! ALOT HOMIES! NO JOKE!
okay! im gonna eat less from next week onwards!
in order to lose weight! & GYM AFTER NLEVEL MALEK!?!?!? \m/

MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING!!!!!

No comments: