Monday, December 1, 2008

Almost goodbye

Bear with me for the past few wordy post.. I don't really have any pictures to upload.
Thanks to my Camera Memory card. It was kaput right after I stored edited pictures in it and developed it at Fujifilm.. If there's any kind soul out there is willing to lend me his/her camera (at least 8 megapixles & above) for at least 24days to Japan? I will definitely be over the moon and surely you will get your gift when I'm back from Japan.
Lucky enough I have spare memory card at least I could share some pictures when Im back. Don't expect nice photos because my skills isn't that great after all! HAHA!
I apologise for the class chalet photos which couldn't be uploaded. Sorry Feeqah!

Tomorrow will be the chalet Malek & I've organise..
So, I guess there won't be any pictures in my blog to share with you peeps due to my faulty camera memory card.. sorry again.

I shall post a last post right before I leave for Japan. If you homies have any last words before I leave on the 4th of November 2008, kindly post a comment for me in Friendster and I will reply it asap! Some can even send me textes if you wanna.. It's not a must.
Ciao!

No comments: