Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bye my homies, you guys were awesome to be with!

Alrighty! I'm about few hours away to jap!
Thanked you people who had texted me a day before I leave, people like, Farihin,Maya,Rowell,Rongsheng,Eileenpoh,Cheryl,Joe...
Keep it short, I WILL MISS EVERYONE WHOM I KNOW! YOU GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE! SO YEAH! :D
good luck to those N' takers who will be taking back your results yeah!
I will be back on the 22th of December!
p/s: my blog song is specially dedicated to ya.I'm sorry for those texts and I really don't know what's happening. Everything was normal before you leave for jap & things changed when you're back. You kept stubbornly said there's nothing wrong when I kept asking. I knew there's something going on. I can tell. It's written all over your face. You may not want to tell me about it, maybe because you think I can't be trusted.
what ever it is, I will miss you when I'm away. But I don't know if you really will. loveya.
.
.
Chalet @ Coasta Sands Resort:
It's really a best night on the Second day! HAHA!
I would to thank those people who put time aside & attended the chalet which I've organise. Be it with you came for the 1st or 2nd night, I appreciate it alot! A big thank to Cheeyong,Malek & Paki in helping out with the stuffs. Thank you Izzy, for the entertainment! Thank you all!

Izzy! you're a music-holic man! LOL! you rock, i swear! \m/whenever I need good songs, you will send it to me! your jokes and mine being combined it makes life a better place to be in. Rmb, the times only we both went to esplanade to study? The jokes we crank about, the mocking part at Cheeyong and the days we hang out together and lepak. It will never be forgotten. Thanks for everything man dude! I love ya! & please takecare! I will miss you!

Izzy & Cheeyong! you're the best 2 express fellows I've come across!!

Chong Cheeyong! You're the best Chinese boy-friend I've got man! even though I just known you for a few months? i guess? You're indeed a f**king great friend, i swear! Your jokes,laughter,funny faces,your entertainment,your acts & movements,you English ascent, I swear I'm gonna miss it all. You will definitely make it whenever I asked you out. You usually accompanied me for lunch & dinner, rmb? You're the person who really can take jokes! I will miss you man! takecare! and cut down on smoking! & please choose a girl who really can give you happiness!
You're the bunch of peeps that made my life meaningful! You guys added colours into my life, added everything that I've needed. You're the people who got plenty of jokes to joke about.. The laughters we had. Each and everyone of you are special in your own way. For example: arep! HAHAHA! Any outings you guys never failed to come! however, some did but they got their reasons behind it. If i didn't know you guys, I don't know how my life would be. I miss all of you guys man!
Ariff a.s.a Paki! You made me laugh and it's really a memorable time spending time with you.. your jokes and disturbing people we don't know! the times we had "gay-ed' together? hahaha! Rmb, the sport shoes you lend it to me & I spoiled it, you didn't make a big fuss about it.. i will miss you when im away too man!
Malek Faizal! you're the dude I've been always hanging out man! You're more than a friend to me! The fun we had, the outings we've organise..you're the one that I could count on. Rmb, the fun time we had in art class, the abstract painting we did? rmb, the period during N's we played even though N's were nearing & eventually studied alittle on it? rmb, the time in the mangrove you wore the dirty shoes and you lended me your flipflops. rmb, the guitar sessions we usually had? under your block? your capo you bought for 30bucks, you kindly lend it to me & you, yourself even hardly use it.. You are the special one. you will be missed by me when Im away! Loveya man dude!
It was a great time.
Clare teo! You're the best I could ever ask for! You're the one that I mostly turn to when Im down. You have always been there by my side whenever I needed you. You're the first girl I ever gave chocolates too. Rmb? the first time I knew you, were during art class.. it was a pleasure knowing you. You're indeed a great friend that I won't forget..
I definitely will miss you when I'm away. loveya!
Shann! I will surely miss you when im away man. You have always join in my laughters whenever I laugh. Rmb? the times I've told ya to be happy even when you're sad. rmb the night textes we texted when you can't fall asleep. I will miss every bit of that!
Rmb? the night at East Coast Park. The laughters and fun we had.
Yoo Rongsheng & Teo Pohseng. You both were a great time to spend with too! even you both were iritating. HAHA!
Shann & Clare. You both were the best girls I ever known! you both added colours into my lifeRmb? the night at night safari?! the total madness we had..

No comments: