Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


How about a pretty red rose or out for a dinner just for her?
ohhh mother...
Is mother counted the best?
well, she raised me up since I was a little infant till now. She gave me all she could, be it, love,care,concern and moral support.. That's why I appreciate her.. although mother's do nagged and it's really irritating, give it a second thought..you would one day miss her naggings.
I didn't give anything to my mum because I don't think she needs anything and to me, it's always the thought that counts!
Once again, Happy Mother's Day to all Mother's out there! Be it Fat mums bouncing and clubbing in Zouk? Sexy and tanned mums in theirs bikinis sun-tanning at Sentosa, mums in the market buying goceries..yea.. Have a wonderful mothers day! Your childrens love you. Don't you? HAHAHA!

ciao!
tonight i celebrate my love for youuuu.

No comments: