Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jack & Rai & Maia Lee

Cool & awesome people. Well, I got J & R signatures on my p.e shirt sleeves, as i caught them in my school canteen. So, i just got over there and talk to them and asked for their signatures...pretty cool.
I think they're the best local singers or so called *band* yeaaa..
Do support them. Because I do!
I'm gonna grab their album sooner or later.

Ohyea..I'm so excited for Monday's paper! June holidays wouldn't be exciting anymore. I have to use this 1 month holiday well and catch up with my weaker subjects. I would be so caught up with remidals & art camp during the 1st and 2nd week of the holidays. Right after that, my tuition would start coming in. ohmygod, it's going to be a hectic June!

Guitar with Joe and Farihin today.
Roadrun tomorrow.

ciao!

No comments: