Friday, October 19, 2007

blogged;
FRIDAYYYYYYYYY! :D here comes the weekend , haha!
but sometimes weekend is boring for me ): sometimes there's no where to go or even not many people to go with . School - it was super boring , sat in the canteen & got back english results & i got 61/100 :D haha! when to play UNO with malay classmates & mustaqium . I & him was cheating :x LOL! changing cards with each other & we always win :D school was dismissed at 10 due to grauduation day . Mustaqium treated me to eat & thanks to you :D i was in the canteen waiting for joanna till she finish her art course ,it was 830-1230 -.- WTH! & i pity her ): at 1030 she came down & told me not to wait for her as she has something on -.- I WAS WAITING LONGGGGGGGG! :D hahaha! but nevermind , then left school & walked home with mustaqium :D
I WANNA GOING BLADING OR TOWN on saturday but not many people wants to go! ): neverminddddddd .
My stupid blog date thingy is stupid -.- so i have to always type the correct day out , so just read what i post , its irritating -.- ITS FRIDAY & I BLOG ON FRIDAY THE DAY ON MY BLOG PUTS IT THURSDAY! -.- wthhhhhhhh! what the hell i can do with it? haha! somebody tell me :D
byeeeeee :)





it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones