Wednesday, October 17, 2007

blogged ;
WEDNESDAYYYYYYYY!
school went back as usual ): woke up early & everything goes back the same .
but there was no sort of studying , so the school took my class to RP(republic poly.) there were two courses which we must choose , so I took the engineering thing & was told to do a MUSICAL ORGAN . There was this guy who was my helper named VICTOR , haha! he was doing almost everything for me & i was just doing only a few things to make my musical organ , haha! thanks to him :D he's dammn crazy! when he can't get the things fixed he start scolding bad word =.= haha! & i will was there laughinggggggg! :D everything ended at 12pm , headed back to school & got back my results . i got back my physics and MT paper & maths paper 1 . My physics : 41/50 , MT: 65/100 & Mathspaper1 : 25/60 . My maths sucksssss! ): after school , went to canteen to meet kweihuat & discuss about his O'level art & i will be helping him :D haha! & i was told by joanna she failed her geog ): & i feel superrrrrr sad for her lah! ): sigh . dont worry okie buddy! i will cry together with you! :DDD joanna had vball so she left & I went home with my brother & kweihuat , will be meeting kweihuat later to do his art :D
byeeeeeeee!
pictures ;



















MUSICAL ORGAN:
round thing = speaker
white square thing = tunning of sound
black square thing = button to press to produce sound


















it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones