Monday, October 15, 2007

blogged;

woke up early, showered and left to turfcity for my little cousin's birthday party.
many little kids luh :D ate over there, talked to my uncle and all & played don't know what de lah! stacking cups de with my uncle & all :x im dammn noob ): thn took pictures for my uncle for the birthday cake thing & few minutes later it rain! =.=
pictures ;







































Everything ended at 1pm & luckily the rain stopped;
went over to my aunt house sit around , her house was near town
& was meeting joanna and rongsheng at orchard mrt control station at 3pm . Then walked to town area , then sms them to come over to fareast to meet me :D went to eat lunch , even though i ate earlier because joanna said the food is nice :D haha! so i ate . walked around fareast then vivian came to meet us around 4 or 5plus maybe? i forgot. decided to watch movie , so headed over to cine :D watched BALLS OF FURY @ 6.10! :D super funnyyy! after watching , thn walked to bus stop with vivian then she took bus home , leving behind me, joanna & rongsheng. When to cine again , sat down there and slacked around at arcade & kopitiam till 10, then went home :D
btw THANKS ALOT JOANNA FOR THE SONG YOU PUT IN MY BLOG! :D loves ,





it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones