Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Run, walk & drive away from your evil soul



















Physics & Chemistry paper was a piece of cake!!!
Even an idiot like me, who know nuts about Chemistry knew how to answer all the questions!
No doubt, I will surely pass combined sciences!
The paper were like invisibly written "SCIENCE PAPER FOR DUMBBMMIES"
HAHAHA!

Big time for Art man!
Spend hours,hours & hours on Art yesterday night! Stayed up late with Mal to complete everything.
& TADAH FINALLY! COMPLETED!
I did a total of 10 effing pages(double-sided) man! Art had eaten up all my time! But, i have no choice..sacrificing my time to complete beautiful art pieces in order to achieve the grades i want!!
I hope I didn't disappoint you Mr Jay! *hope ya read this*

Thank you mr jay for all the effort you had done for us, as in me, i really do appreciate every single bit of things you've done for me. So i worked hard & extremly hard i can say, for my paper 2! Hope i did ya proud man!

A FEW MORE TO GO & SAY GOODBYE TO MOUNTAINS OF BOOKS & WORKSHEETS!
HOLD ON THERE N'S TAKERS!

No comments: