Thursday, October 23, 2008

Loopholes

O's are finally here! The battle has arrive!!!!! For the past few months of preparation the O's homies had went true was indeed a tough and stressful one..
Today, they really have to give their best shot!!! And those who ain't O's takers, do give them the support and words of encouragement that they really need!! It sure do boost their level of confidence!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL ONCE AGAIN!

Hmm..So lets start off with the day since my N's came to an end.
Im always out of the house since N's are over.. Every single day without fail.
Take a step back and think:
Shouldn't I be finding a job instead?
Shouldn't I be doing something constructive to make myself useful?
Shouldn't I be staying at home?
Shouldn't I stop spending $$$$$$$$$$$?
Shouldn't I, shouldn't I and shouldn't I....


A JOB AT BEN & JERRY'S perhaps?
Night Safari?

Zoological Gardens?


Starbucks?

Hmmm..If i do work, i could only work for few weeks in November, im packed with Activities suc as Prom night,Class chalet,Outings with homies after their freaking long term of O's. LOL!
Boy! it's a sum of money i got to spend man! While, lucky enough I saved enough money before the N's, so i could spend some money during the 2months holiday!

And how about that! I would be away the entire month starting form the 4th of Dec till the 26th of Dec!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!
Ciao guys, (shall blog again)

No comments: