Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Erased yet?

REPLY TO TAGS:
YOUR MOM: HAHAHAHA! COOL ISN'T IT! HAHAHA! when you buying camera!!! we go take pics and play!!! LOL!
Jacqueline: heyyy!! i didnt wore it because none of my friends have sizes that fits me!!! HAHAHA! as im fat! you know?!?!?!? LOL!
MONGKONGTONG: Crazy ass! O's? ohboy, thanks man! i didnt study at all. im preparing to fail!!!
Mal: MAYBE!?!?! LOL! unless i marry a MALAY GIRL!!!



wowwww!!! cool isn't it?!?! LOL! get cha own at www.photofunia.com!!!! GOOOO!!!

HEY HOMIES!!! f.y.i :
I lost everyone's contacts man!!!! Please text me telling me who you are if you peeps know me and i know you as well, to 91995641 asap!!!!!. I do need to get back all the contacts i previously hadd!! sorry about the trouble! THANK YOU SO MUCH! AND I DO APPRECIATE IT!

GOOLDUCK TO ALL O' LEVEL TAKERS!

No comments: