Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Free

YOU'RE FREE LIKE BIRDS NOW, THE PEEPS WHO HAD COMPLETED THEIR O'S!!!!!!!!

O's ended=FREEDOM!
Get your asses out there and enjoy!! After so many effing months of notes and books you guys had been memorising or reading, comes to an end! You guys deserve to be going out everyday!!! AND NEVER STEP BACK HOME ONCE YOU'RE OUT :/ HAHAHA!


WHOOOOOOOOOOOOAYE!
Prom is hitting around the corner and I've almost got everything ready for it.
Well, I won't be wearing a suit on that night.
Why go to such an expense to rent or even buy a suit just for a night? -.- I definitely don't see a need to do that...
Spending over 200++ bucks!?!?!?!? hell no!

So, shall see you homies on prom night!!!!!
ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there. :) Sorry for this unrelated comment. I just happen to randomly clicked on your blog, and then I saw your music player there on the side. Aw, I wanted to put one on mine, too, but it won't show.. Mine is in WordPress.