Sunday, November 16, 2008

Something's missing


F**K YOU FRIENDSTER!!Thanks to you, I got only 12 friends now -.-
everyone's facing this problem..irritating isn't it! get it fix please!
I don't know if i should re-add? Or leave it as it is & maybe it would be fine after servicing the kranked up website...

Reply to all tags:
SHAZ: I miss ya too bodoh! HAHA! Woah! what if I called you?! You definitely won't cry! YOU WILL LAUGH LIKE HELL! HAHAHAH! You'll be back soon! & i will see you on PROM! AHH!
silly her man..THANKS ALOT FOR TAKING CARE OF HER YEAH BUD! :D
YAN: yeah! magic!!! LOL! I miss you man dude! Buddy girl then happy?! -.- YOU GOT GERALDINE ALREADY EH! HHA!
IZZY: HAHAHA! friends mann. surely will miss..I WILL SURELY MISS YOU WHEN IM AWAY TO JAP FOR ALMOST ONE MONTH MAN DUDE DURING DEC!
CLARE: Silly ahh you! :D LOVEYA MAN!

.
.
.
.
.
There's something missing when you're away.
I felt it. Do you? (:
I SERIOUSLY DO MISS YOU TO DA CORE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah.. but I'm sticking with WordPress for now. I think it's doing pretty well, except for that part.. :/ haha. Thanks, though! Considering :D

I see you're from Sg. Nice place, eh? :) And oh, some friends have told me that Friendster's okay now. I had a rollback of hundreds of friends, too. Gah. :/