Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's not what you think

Im different from what you think. I don't have anyone to hate or dislike. Im surely can't be compared to him or any one else..

Me and him? Are two different effing worlds.
Me, will be me & him will be him.
I didn't change or whatsoever..
I feel bad when you said I am.

Yes, I know I am not the apple of the eye in everyone's..
I just feel happy when people put on smiles and laughters on their faces.

Yes, I do love making you smile and happy. I said I would be there for you when you're down or in times of needs, I swear I tried my best to be there for you, to make your day. Didn't I?

Here saying, I just don't wish to leave a bad impression on anyone else, including you, just because of him.

I understand how you feel.
I never change at all.

No comments: