Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Adventures Of ButtockGirl & ButtockBoy

SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING TAGS & UPDATING!
Rather busy the past few days on Art-n's.
Submission date will be next Friday man..Another week!!!
WHOO!?!?! thats effing fast.
I burned the midnight oil on Monday with Joe on Art.
& Art Remidals had been cancelled the past two days.
Time is much needed for Art for the upcoming days man.


REPLY TO ALL TAGS:
J♥ey'cze: RELAX LAHHHH! You're linked!!!! HAHA!
SophiaITEN: hey! linked..STUPID ENOUGH TO MAKE & PRIVATE BLOG & I CAN'T GO IN & asking me to link you! UNTIL I TELL YOU ABOUT IT! :/ HAHA!
Shann: YOU BITCHH! Its cool okay! KAU BODOH! hope you recover soon!
Clare: MINE IS DONKEY YEARS TOO! I THINK SPIDERWEBS ARE WRAPPED ON THE SLR ALREADY like X'mas presents :/ OIEEE! Im saving the world okayy! :/ I SAVE THE WORLD BY BREATHING IN CARBON DIOXIDE MAN! ._. HAHA! Hope your ulcers disappears soon!
Elaine*: OKAY! you're linked!
Felicia: Its starts only @ 830 on tuesday! HAHA! & its because all teachers have meeting in the morning.
Muzzy: HAHA! I WILL NOW RISE FROM THE ASHES! lol.
Ariff: HAHA! NUDENUDENUDE! EVERYTHING NUDE! thats art okay! HAHA!

OKAYYYYYYY!!!
enjoy your weekdays man!
adious!
\m/

No comments: