Sunday, July 20, 2008

Shouldn't Have Known You

He's a Girl -Brother Of Mine - Long Hair + Ultra Super Long man!

GAY





SUNDAY TODAY!
& I did revision before going out to Vivo with my family.
Revision is a MUST for me!!!!!
& i even read notes in the car...
Sorry Mussybart i turn you down for Library today.
Vivo: walked around.. I bought new headsets. & got my Samsung i8-white exchange into Samsung i8-black...for a certain reason. Because i was suppose to be given black since i bought it! But they said that black was out of stock, they insist me to use white first, if the black one arrives i will be able to exchange it.
So HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!
& to Bens & Jerry.
Was intending to get a SLR but it's effing ex mann!
My dad was like considering about it! in the end...nahh...
However, he got a SLR but his runs on films! Its not bad having Films!
BUT WHO ON EARTH USES FILM NOW!? .______.
& his is like donkey years back man!



Samsung i8 - Black


So thats about it for a Sunday..
FEW MORE DAYS TO SUBMISSION DATE!
go for ittttttttttt!
Burn the midnight oil dude!
TAKECARE!

Cheryl Pawns Raymond!
(she requested this)

No comments: