Thursday, July 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRD-DAY MY BREAST-FRIEND RUSK!
you're a year olderrrrr now! behave like one! But continue with your jokes together with me mannn!
GUESS WHAT!?!?! he refuses to attend school because he was afraid that he will get a birthday bash from his school/class friends!! he once exprienced it & now he have a phobiaaa!
WHAT A BALL-LESS FRIEND I GOTTTTT! (eat more cheeseballzzzzzz to build up your balls! LOLLLLLLL!)

OKAYYYYYY! look at it! another week pass with a blink of an eye! TOMORROW IS INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Day after tomorrow is SATURDAY! wht am i talking about? HAHA!!!!!

I SKIP MOTHER TONGUE LESSON TODAY! with Mal,Dennon,Taufiq...
Because mother tongue was extremly boring so we headed over to Art room & wait for time to pass & the bell to ring! & Clare & co. was there as well. Jay went off for meeting. So the whole Art room was going insane..Was a whole load of NOISE MAN! I LOCKED EVERYONE INSIDE THE ROOM TODAYYY!!!! :/ HAHAHA! there was like..Clare,Joey,Siddeq,Hambo,Taufiq,Dennon....& a few more i forgot. CLARE YOU'RE ONE PETTY SORT! BEING ANGRY WITH ME BECAUSE I LOCKED YOU UP! :/ HAHAHA!

OKAYYY!
ART remidal was indeed tiring! I spent hours on painting my Jewellery & i completed 2 of it! Stay tune for some pictures on it. Joe as well did it & completed oneeee! It was pretty mann! His stone is Purpleeee in colourrr! ): I envy him! Well, the next illustration, my stone will be RUBYYYY! red red red! RED IN COLOUR! red just like Superman's undiesssss....

Anyway, MONDAY WILL BE A YOUTH DAYY! so there will be no attending of school!?!?!?! how about that homies? SAY GYEAHHHH!
alrighty! Ciao & adiousss...








there you go

No comments: