Sunday, July 6, 2008



MY WEEKENDS SUCK TO THE CORE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there isn't anywhere to go lately.

I am dammn bored on the pc & wanted to catch a movie but i don't think there would be anyone...So i browse through those movie online that had been showing lately. I haven been to the cinema for long man! I've been missing out a whole lot of shows..
HANCOCK & GET SMART..anyone?

Well, 21 is really a great movie. I got hold of the dvd before it was published out in the cinemas.

.
.
.
.
.

I spent hours revising on Social Studies & Geography for the past days! Thats the two subject i really want to get good grades for it for my N'level & as well as Art & English.
On Sciences..i know nuts like i said. ASK ME QUES!? i will go: hmmmm...idk?
Chemistry & Physics isn't favourable to me at all. Dont ask why.
But I am hardworking when it comes to Social Studies & Geography. But only alittle on Maths.
alrightyy...Mugging will stil go on everyday for me.


HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY EILEEN NGGGGGGG!!!!!!

She calls me girlfriendddd!?!?! :/
So i had to call her boyfriend!
HAHAHA! doesn't matter. Well..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
hope all your wishes come true yeahhh!
& all the best for your O's. Im sure you've been mugging hard!
Enjoy your special dayy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
okeydokey!!!!!! I better be off now.
I just hope I can pass my N'level mannnzxzx! Thats all I want this year...Being able to make it to Sec5! I am trying my best to do so...
ADIOUS!







all the shit you say

No comments: