Friday, July 4, 2008

FRIDAY ENDED SWEET! like i said every Friday is a happy dayy!
I JUST HATE THURSDAYYYY!
Well, the new new batch of prefects just stood up today & the previous stepped down.
I wasn't part of 4cmt well, i sat in their class because Izzy wants me to! & it was really a great time man. Danial,Izzy & I went "CHAN! CHAN! CHAN! CHAN! CHAN! CHAN! CHAN!" when Mr Chan was called up for his speech. & "HO! HO! HO! HO! HO!" when Timothy our former head prefect was called up for speech as well!! We were like crazy like hell as well as the rest of 4cmt homies...

I regretted not studying hard to make it into Express Stream. If not it will be a whole lot of fun studying & mugging with Izzy & co. with their class ):
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! How dumb can i be?

Alright! WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING NOW MAN!? I blogged like everyday for this whole week man!? I should cut down on the usage of PC!? didn't i said that?
fat fuck manzxx! Okay...starting on Monday. I will blog less....
So perhaps just stay & wait for my Art picturessss

While chatting with CLARE.......
& we were like debating with each other...
I can't figure out how to grab the hold chatbox & into the blog..Im dammn shallow in IT! ):
So, she did it & sent it to me. here it is...

YOU STINK MY "BLOOD RELATED" SISSYTARRRRRR! I regretted founding you! :/ HAHA!



Have a great weekend.
BYE!

No comments: