Sunday, November 18, 2007

blogged :
3 more days to thailand & 9 days! ITS 9 DAYS NOT 9 HOURS! sighssss ):

SUPER SCARY YTD! ): around 1+, i was sitting in the living room alone after cutting my nails, & all the lights were off, & i was there smsing suddenly somebody shouted my name RAYMOND! only once -.- woah! SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF ME! ): it was super loud kind , i keep thinking its my grandmother dreaming & she shouted but my mother and sister heard it too when they was in the room but they said maybe it's people downstairs shouting -.- i was super scare lah that time -.- i faster ran into my & stuff my head under my pillow :x LOL! super scary ): nevermind


woke up at 9!? -.- super tiredddddd ): showered everything then left to malaysia to attend my father's cousin wedding , it was so called wedding lunch? -.- took long hours drive all the way to the wedding restaurant -.- i was sleeping all the way & my stupid cousin kept disturbing me ): wedding thing started at 2, ate stupid food -.- the food suckssssss! really sucksssss ): one dish was duck & the duck was like SHIT! SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT! :D hahaha! everything suckssss! i hate itttt :D then, saw many of my long-lost relatives :D i dont even remember them or seeing them? :x hahaha! nevermind :D i was super boring lah ): all i did was talking to my father & uncle & drinking 7-up only! -.- . haha! imagine talking to your uncle & father till the wedding end , everything ended at 5+? talking for 3 long hours! it was raining heavily by then -.- waited for the rain to stop till 6 but it didnt stop, because my dad couldnt get his car as he parked super far -.- so he borrowed umbrella :D then left around 7? woah! jam everywhere , it was flooded everywhere -.- barriers were even wiped out , haha! super cool! :D in the car,my sister ask my grandmother if she was the one who shouted my name once ytd? -.- she say it was her! WTH! hahah! :D i guess correctly! haha! Then when for dinner at 830 i think? ate till 930 then when home :D
im very tireddd ): super boring also the whole day ): my cousins were trying to talk to me i said, GIVE ME REST LAH! DONT DISTURB ME :x then i didnt talk all the way, i was only sleeping & day-dreaming :D
byeee!
picture:




_______________________________________________________________________________________________

9 dayssss! ): it's super long ~
sorry to make you wait long alright
i will accompany you when im back, i promised :D
<333>












it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones