Tuesday, November 20, 2007

goodbye ):

Goodbye to all & goodbye Singapore ):
______________________________________________________________________________________



This will be my last post till i get back from Thailand-phuket
i got few more hours before i leave.
i will be back on the FRIDAY 23th @ 6pm in the afternoon
i will be away for 3days, the time difference in Thailand & Singapore is 1 hour . My flight will be at 8am, i will be at the airport 4-5am + , yarhss, i guess i will missing some peeps :D
tkcare everyone!


_____________________________________
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
P/S:

i wanted to spent my last day with you before i leave but you were lazy
i came online every single day wanting to chat with you as long as i could before i leave too
instead you were busying ):
busying like whole day ):
& didn't have time to chat with you, sighs.
i said never mind because i just didn't want to disturb you
ya, so nevermind, forget it.
Anyway, all i want to say is :

i will definitely miss you & love you the most when I'm away!
& i will definitely meet you up when I'm back alright
i apologize for our meet up days that I'm occupied ):
i owe you many apologises, very sorry
i promise you that i will accompany you all the way when I'm back
if only you really want to see/meet me :D
because i really wanna see/meet you when I'm back
promise me you will take good care of yourself okay
that's all i got to say,
so, goodbyeeeeeeee then~
imy alot ):
<3333











it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones