Friday, November 9, 2007

blogged :
IM AT MY AUNT'S PLACE
went over to my aunt's house around 11+ & i will be only going home in the afternoon or night tmr :D haha! it have been long since i last saw my aunt & two little cousins , haha! woah! guess wht my aunt's youngest son only K2 is wearing specs! haha , i was shocked! he look dammn pitiful ): I WONT BE ABLE TO USE WEBCAM TILL SUNDAY ): because my dad went overseas with my uncle & he took his laptop along . haha! chat with my aunt about my studies & the plans to thailand-phuket :D haha! she's super good luh, everyday holiday trip she's pays everything :D hahaha! thanks & many thanks aunt! <3 while, at my aunt house is super boring ): haha! all i do was eat,eat,eat, watch tv & play psp :D haha! whole day ehhhh! ): so night, decided to go down for swimming alone :D i haven been swimming for months! :D i suck at it nowww! ): i guess i need a float next time i swim again , haha! im afraid i will drown :x & DIEEEEEE! :D hahaha!
when down for swim at 8 then went back at 9, woah! super tiring ): my eyes were like super red ): hahaha! nevermind. guess what, i got a bruise on my back, thanks to my aunt eldest son only P3 , he push me & i knock dammn hard on near the edge of the tv -.- super pain ): dammn it! & he ask me whether i need him to call an ambulance for me? -.- WTH! hahaha! nevermind :D & norman ask me to call him . & he told me that i & him will be going for job interview at one of the restaurant in yishun :D haha! @ 12 we must be there, ahahaha!
GOODBYEEEEEEEE! (:
saturday - im town-ing :D anyone?








it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones