Thursday, November 8, 2007

it 3plus in the morning & im blogging! :D haha!


LOVES!
i have been sleeping late the last few days, maybe im thinking stuffs . i dont know why ~
i told you everything what really happened, taking up your time when you're suppose to sleep but you stood up listening to my problems, thanks alot of that! & i feel there's nothing more i can tell you about because i told you like everything :DDD i just hope that i will be the first person you turned to when you're down or whenever you need me , because you're the first person i always turn to no matter what happens to me, when im down or whenever i need you :D alright? i known you long enough & know you very well too, knowing your inside outs & maybe you know about my everything .we shared mostly all of our problems together & yes, indeed. I promise you that i will be there for you whenever you need me taking care and loving you without fail , ring me up anytime when you need me , anytime! :D I really thank you alot for caring and loving me all this while & carry on this way. I apologise for the things i made you upset or anything . forgive me for my stupid behaviour or whatsoever .
i sometimes feel that im a burden to you, im like always bugging you every single day without fail, im super irritating . that's why i feel that im useless because all i know is just bugging you all
along . Anyway, from the bottom of my heart I LOVE YOU BUDDY! :D we have been best buddies for months & i know we will never leave each other no matter what happens :D isn't it? reply me eh! :D













it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones