Wednesday, November 14, 2007

blogged:

woke up early today gave morning call then went back to sleep till 10+ haha! :D
went over to aunt house, have to takecare of my little cousin, because my uncle & aunt wasn't free , aunt have to accompany my grandmother to hospital for eye operation ): till 5+ then uncle have to go to airport to talk to his client, yah, so took care of my little the whole afternoon :D
super boring , haha! played with him ps2 then he wanted to play com , LOL! he played dont know what painting pictures derh -.- then ask me to print out for him, LOL! dont care , then uncle & aunt came back home from what they have been busying, went to ACS(anglo-chinese-school) to pick my aunt 1st son up from school . went there at 530 while school ends at 630 -.- 1hour earlier! :D haha! crazyyyy , my aunt 1st son told me he trippeed the drain & his head knock onto the drain! ): wthh! -.- hahah! nevermind :D then went over to MOUNT ELIZABETH HOSPITAL to visit my grandmother as her operation ended :D haha! visited her few minutes then went over to PARAGON for dinner at sushi tei, then went back to hospital & say goodbye to my grandmother then went off already :DDD grandmother is staying over a night at the hospital :DDDDDDD
imy please~








it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones