Tuesday, December 4, 2007

blogged:
Firstly; sorry Rowell, i wont be turning up tmr for your birthday celebration ):
because its all your friends who are going, haha! & I'm not close with your friends neither i don't want to be like so extra? haha , think you get it :D
we will meet up maybe after your birthday & maybe before Eileen leaves to japan k? :D when she's free! haha! :D
see you soon! :D
---------------------------------

these few days didn't go anywhere, just slacked under my block or just go to friends house ):
so boring my life is
like what the hell -.- my life is full of shit! f-ing shit dude! SHIT SHIT SHIT -.-
forget it .
times passes by very fast & there will be a total change in whatsoever
so people please understand! haha :D
dont find me crapping here, because there will be a total change*! :x
goodbyeee!
imy perhaps you nvr know~











it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones