Monday, December 10, 2007


blogged :
Was awake by my mother around 12. was told to go & shower all because my parents wanted to bring me to buy my ipod headset -.- LOL! haha! i was sleepingggg & DANG! there goes my sleep ): SEE MY FINGER SOME DAYS PARENTS! __* haha! :D my father drove us to marina square asked my mother & I to walked ard because he have to meet his client at Pan pacific. Had lunch, then walked around. i was finding a white Bermudas. But didn't found any ):
Saw shiyu working there! :D haha! I HAVEN SEEN HER FOR LONGGGG! ): hahaha!
Maybe we'll be meeting up next Friday (: haha! see you around okayyyy!

After my fathers' meeting, drove to takashimaya. Went there to get best denki voucher because my laptop was spoil & under 4 years warranty . aiya, whatever lah :D haha!
then bought new headsets (:
Ard 4+ , father drove me to queensway, was suppose to meet norman all .
Met them went to eat laksa with norman, the rest went for macdonalds.
Norman bought white skinneys & basketball shoes .
After shopping then bus-ed to town :D
rongsheng wanted to get his jeans at topman at wisma :D
super rich kind! -.- $89 + for 1 skinny jeans! wthhhhh! -.-
Went over to fareast for dinner had ramen at dont know wht restaurant.
i spent $20+ on dinner! haha! but nevermind .
GOOD FOOD COMES WITH GOOD PRICE! :x Haha!
walked to cine & slacked ard there then left town at 945.
Reached woodlands, saw joanna & jiahao (:
haven seen her like long too! -.- but she's like busy everyday! -.-
sighs~ nevermind .
walked home alone (:
goodbyesssss freakssss!
^^












it lies inside

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a heads up in case your readers are interested in replacement iPhone Headsets for their iPhone, iPod, or Mac.

Bygones