Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Blogged:
Was awoke by andy's call -.- around 1230 he called .
& i hang up his phone & went back to sleep again, and slept for few mins then woke up =D
then he called again & ask me out for lunch at 883 .
& OMFG* it rained again -.-
i was just thinking that what the hell will happen if it rains on x'mas & x'mas eve ):
crossing fingers*
After dinner, went down to block & slacked for awhile, chit-chat about things & all
i haven seen him like for weeks =D haha!
& he's leaving to genting tmr & back on friday .
have a fun trip eh =D see you ard ~
& takecare .

Went home, after slacking like for 1/2hour .
Came online for awhile & father sent me to paragon for my dental appointment =D
& it was raining in town! -.- ard 430!? fkyoubitchhhh,STOP RAINING LIKE FOR A WEEK! -.-
had half of my braces done, & got two tooth pulled out . haha!
& i will have all my braces done after x'mas! =D
whoossss~
HERE COMES THE UGLY STUPID GUY! yes ahhhhh! (:
Went to fecth my mother back from work & takeaway dinner at upper thompson road
& went home =D
byeeeee ~


















it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones