Thursday, December 13, 2007












YES AH! :D i have to put braces, SUPER COOL EH! :DDD


blogged:
Today
Went for breakfast with rongsheng at 883 at 10+. i woke up super early like ard 8-9!? LOL!
Then came home, showered then went off to town around 2 alone =D
Went to wheelock palace & to borders,
have to go to borders to buy book for my dad because i owe him his birthday gift =x
Didn't know what book he likes so just pick one book on crime =D haha!
After buying walked around wheelock palace then to wisma then to takashimaya then to cine for lunch =D NOW ALL I CAN EAT IS JUST SOMETHING SOFT BECAUSE I CANNOT BITE ANYTHING AT ALL! ): i just have to swallow everything ): & i drank alot of water today! -.-
After lunch, walked all the way to plaza singapura shop around see what the hell i can find & buy next time =D
Then train-ed to vivo & walked around again! I WAS LIKE WALKING ALOT THE WHOLE DAY ALONE! -.-
then train-ed over to Cityhall then went to citylink mall walked around went over to esplanade, then around 930 went to Marina square to meet shiyu girlfriend =D
Because she just finish her work, then went back together, alighted at Admiralty because i wanted to go to 888 to buy food (: & she walk back alone .
Went to buy food then saw peter my primary schoolmate =D
then bus-ed back home alone .
goodbyeeeee ~


Yesterday
was my father's birthday, anyway, Happy Birthday Dad! =D
Went over to Paragon with brother for my dental appointment.
At 3, i got 2 teeth pulled & dentist put like a separator in between my teeths! -.- THE TEETH WAS LIKE SUPER BIG LAH! -.-
injected my gums & my whole left side of my mouth feels swollen & numb!
BLOOD WAS ALOT! ):
i felt super tired after i got my teeth pulled out ):
Maybe it's the amount of blood lost! rofl*
Suppose to meet huimei, but in the end didn't because my mouth was like super pain & i was tired ): super sorry!
Dad drove me home then watch tv all & i only like ate alittle bit for dinner! -.-
because my whole mouth was like pain! DANG DANG DANG! mf*
Slept around 10+? & IM AWAKE NOW! =DDDD
hahaha!
goodbye ~

--------------------------------------
i can see that you never care now ):












it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones