Wednesday, December 19, 2007

blogged:
Today i stayed at home the whole day, doing some stuffs for my aunt =D
As she couldn't do it because she was away to japan , & im doing it for her .
Started doing from 12-4 .
Watched tv & all.
& SCHOOL IS RE-OPENING AGAIN! =DDD
YESSSS!
i love school ♥
i miss my classmates & schoolmates!(:
BUT TALKING ABOUT HOMEWORK THAT HAVE TO BE HANDED IN! it gives me a fking big headache! -.- teachers will be coming to nag nag nag all about stupid homework! -.-
WHY GIVE HOMEWORK ON HOLIDAYS!? -.- then what the hell is holiday all about when there's homework! HOMEWORK=FULLOFSHIT! ^^
homework is nothing but shittttt! stupid shit! :D yay! rofl*
STUPID MR CHAN & TEACHERS!
think you're big fuck!? fk off! __
WHOOOOSS!
I OWNED! =D hahahaha!
nevermind .
i want to finish all my homework before christmas =D
& enjoy christmas! ^^
BYEEEE PEOPLE! =D

MERRY X'MAS IN ADVANCED EVERYBODY! (:
few more days to x'mas -



















it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones