Sunday, December 16, 2007

Blogged:
woke up today & cabbed over to ubi with mother & sister, have to go to temple to pay back my prayers =D
prayed everything then had lunch
& bus-ed over to Enous MRT control station then walked over to few blocks & then took bus 7 to Orchard area.
To meet my father, then drove us to aunt's place.
My father & brother was at my aunt place early, because the painter had to come over & paint my aunt's house . & my aunt is away to japan for holiday =D

Was at aunt house, doing nothing just watching VCD's =D hahaha!
with my family.
TODAY I SPENT MY WHOLE DAY WITH MY FAMILY EH! =D hahaha!
WHAT A SON! :x haha!

rofl*

Watched till 8, the left off to Tiongbahru for dinner =D
& went home after dinner .
goodbye! (:


CHECK THIS OUT! LOL!
rofl*








OKAMOTO CONDOMS - 0.03 millimetres thin / No.1 in japan

Maybe you seen this advertisement ard the mrt or bus stop -.-
I FIND IT SUPER STUPID!
every month there is like a new quality of condom produce! it's like wth! ahaha
& i dont think most of the people use it alreadyyyyy! :x
rofl*

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I was surprised that you could still remember,
perhaps you still do











it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones