Sunday, April 27, 2008

ABSTRACT - L.O.V.E




2 papers down! & few more to go! English & Mother Tongue just hit the end! :D Well, was doing well for English on Thursday, paper was rather simple & piece of cake man! I wanna score high marks! As high as TWIN TOWER not only a pass! Mother Tongue was tough i admit! As you know im totally brainless when it comes to Mother Tongue. I dont even know how to read chinese characters. Well, just look down on me. Hurried down to Paragon to get my grills done after ending my tuition late.... & it me teeth now hurt more than before man.
Went over to esplanade library to mug alittle for the upcming papers in 2weeks time before time runs out rapidly. I wanna get good grades to make few people proud of me. I have been looked down seriously man. It doesn't leave a neagtive impact on me though, so...it doesn't bother me.


I know it will never happen
But Im figuring out why we can't be
He's far better i guess
You never failed to time after time

No comments: