Wednesday, April 2, 2008

HAPPY APRIL FOOL PEOPLE....i guess you may have or may have not been fooled but being able to be fooled & fooling people on 1st of April brightens the start of my day! :D


GEEK! :D
I've been busy the past few days moving my dad's stuffs over to his office & im held up for the arragement of funitures in my house. Yesterday was a superbly tiring day during school hours. My classmates were all shagging & sleeping away in every lessons. The weather had been obviously crazy. I don't know what the hell has been revolving around the earth of ours. Stayed back till late afternoon with Shaq & Mussybart to catch the rugby match in school. Our school whitewashed Greendale Sec with a score of 75-0. It was extremely boring because nothing seems to be happening from the opposite team. So expectedly our school won.
Today,
School reporting time was 825. I got up around 6 to give Juju morning call (: or else she'll be late for school.
It's the 1ST OF APRIL which means ITS APRIL FOOLS' DAY! I didn't know about it till Rowell Sister text me up! :D I was super happy today. DANG! i was fooled by Saiful right early in the morning when i arrive in school. & YES! i got to fool people, i fooled around 15-20people including my physics teacher. I was fooling my classmates in the morning. Why you didn't zip!?, Why is there a hole in your shirt?! & when clock strikes 1045, there goes recess! I fooled people i don't know! :D teeheehee. Your money drop on the floor!? APRIL FOOL! :D WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I guess some students didn't attend school because they were afraid of being fooled & teachers as well! HAHAHA!
April fool's day will past soon within hours & there goes a day. Everyday haven been passing by as quickly without notice. & Mid-year examinations are around the corner...Mug hard folks!
& i won't be coming online that often already if only i really want to. So text me up anytime. @ 98061623. Well, for your info, i will be changing my phone soon, as for my number it will be changed too. I'll inform you folks about my new number once i retrieve it ok!
So enjoy your school days the schooling people, as for the non-schooling people enjoy your day & may every day be a fulfilled one!
GOODBYE & CIAO! :D

No comments: