Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spit of Wisdom!
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D
Sorry guys i haven been updating for days, because there's isn't anything special happening around me. But the tagboard seems dead as well! Well, past few days in school was kinda fine but i was busy occupied with tuitions & remidals! ): every weekdays. Days past quickly with a blink of an eye. Friday, went down to Jalan Kayu to have Roti prata with 13 fellows at around half past eight! & over to Codys' house to celebrate his upcoming birthday on Tuesday after having Roti prata. Norman as usual got himself drunk after a can of beer as expected, having full of unexpected words being said. Brainless craps. I only drank a little because i shared it with Shiyu & Rusk. Those photographs were taken on Friday.
Its Saturday today! My weekends seems to get dull now & then. It's kinda off tune man.
DANG! i tried my best to wake up at six to give morning call to JuJu! & yes i did. Was able to get her ass off from bed. & I went back to sleep till noon. & went over to my granny's place for visiting & dinner with relatives. As usual, i know for sure i won't be doing anything there because its a place of boredom. So i brought my school & tuition assignments over & i completed all! But sad to say, there were some questions i have difficulty in answering them & i just left it out. I gotta ask my tutor about it. So, hope you guys are having a great weekend more than i do?
HAHAHA! :D
I spent like 20 bucks sharing with my brother for my sister birthday present. Bought her a Ripcurl bag & T-shirt. Costing about around 50 bucks?
So yeah that's all for the day. I'll try to blog sooner or later.
GOODBYE! :D
------------------------
Reply to tags:
Zk: HAHAHA! he's one crazy bugger. I expected the outcome to be this happening already.
Huiya: LOL! sorry. I know. I'll change it asap.
Eunice & Innsiang: Okay! It's updated.

No comments:

Bygones