Friday, March 14, 2008

Got down to town firstly, with Baosheng,Rongsheng,Andy,Norman :D
Saw Michy Sister & her boyfriend in Heeren! :D haven seen her since long too!
Baosheng wanted to buy Andy's belated birthday present. & DANG! he's lack of cash, being a kind soul, i fork out some cash in order to make up to the price of the T-shirt we bought costing $35. & over to Fareast under the drizzles. Andy got his shades he wanted, & took his shades to snap pictures. & sorry Rowell sister that we didn't went down to Vivo to meet you.
Over to Esplanade to slack, got up to the rooptop of esplande to slack & shoot out some craps. Took pictures & all. DANG! i got myself injured again, hurting my elbow & my hip bone is bruised. Just because i failed doing this stunt ): I wanted to do a front flip & get my 2 feets landing on the ground stadning firm, & yes i failed & i landed flat on the hard ground -.-
THIS IS JACKASS! :D
DANG DANG DANG! Chilled in Starbucks & there again, crapping & stuffs again. & I GOT HARD TIME WALKING NOW! Im back to some kind of faggot again! -.-
LISTEN RONGSHENG & NORMAN YOU @ GUYS OWE ME 9BUCKS! RETURN ME OR ELSE I WILL KICK YOUR BALLS! :D
-im really in a mess & things shot up in me again ):
Pictures will be uploaded tmr guys.
REQUESTED POST BY ROWELL SISTER! :D

DOMOKUN! :D
MY ADORABLE SISTER! :D
SAYS ROWELL: i tried to catch him but he wants to run away that explains my cramp face =D LOL!

PICTURES YESTERDAY!




No comments:

Bygones