Sunday, March 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FEEQAH! :D
I know you've been waiting for this special day to come! :D ITS FINALLY HERE! :D you will get your birthday card through post by ME okay! But if its ugly. Sorry ): haha! May all your wishes come true ok! & last long with your boyfriend! :D
happy birthday to you!
happy birthday to you!
happy birthday to FEEQAH!
happy birthday to you!
:D



The day came back again, as chilling as before. but it wasn't raining the whole day yesterday on my side, but i wasn't sure about the other areas. It's a SUNDAY! I've been spending almost 2 good days with my fellow malay peeps. Its seems so great! :D I just feel good & easy to be cracking jokes with them, & yes i did learn a few malay terms but not a full spoon of it though.
HAHA! it's kinda cool. & today, get on feets for street soccer with them. Yes, i did have fun.
2-5pm. Its was drizzling in the middle of the game & we played under the rain for only a moment & went to get shelter & crack some jokes & stuffs. Im always 100% happy when im with them i just don't know why. See you guys again soon. & thanks Ariff for lending me your sports shoes today, it's great. :D

March Holidays plans:
Monday: Tuition @ 330-530.
Tuesday: Chemistry Remidal & perhaps celebrating Shaq's birthday after remidal
Friday: Tuition @ 1030-1230 & CLASS OUTING! :D
Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday i may be free. So TEXT me up or CALL me out or something or else i will be spending my holidays at home, & i think i will hate it :D haha!

GOODBYE! :D

No comments:

Bygones