Monday, March 24, 2008






RAYAN WAS THE ONE ENTERTAINING ME BACK THEN! :D



Photographs on Gilbert's Birthday Celebration! :D
-------------------------------------------------


I GOT A BAD DAY TODAY BECAUSE I WANTED TO SPENT MY AFTERNOON WATCHING RUGBY MATCH WITH SHAQ & MUSSYBART! ): But, there was a Chinese Oral course for all sec4 &5. From 3-6!? OMFGZZZZXXX! It spoiled my whole good afternoon man! I know nuts in reading Chinese characters! you can ask me to be using all my god given brain cells just to read some god dammn Chinese characters, hell no! NO NO NO! Because i don't know about reading tough characters. But for simple, yes i do! so yes, that's all about Chinese. Like i said, i have a very sympathetic tone when it comes to speaking of Mandrin. So, i prefer speaking English. ANGMOH OKAY! :D So, i don't know why Im there for!? well...that's kind of a lousy start of the week. Hope to be looking forward to better ones.
GOODBYE! :D




No comments:

Bygones