Sunday, March 2, 2008


The wheather have been increasingly crazy. But the past few days, it was kinda chilling. It kind of rain now & then. So people out there, Dig your earwax & you got to listen to me say : "DONT CATCH A COLD, GRAB A JACKET OR GET FREE HUGS BY PEOPLE YOU SEE DOWN THE STREETS!" hahaha.
They will never turn you down i guess? haha.
For yesterday, i was in school the whole noon, supporting our school's Rugby team being played against SJI. But was strolling over to SHAQ house before the games starts, it was kinda enjoyable, with MUS strumming the guitar & I was trying to sing the song. SHAQ,MUS & I could be said the usual suppoters right from the top. Cheering on at the top of our voices,shouting with gusto & almost every might we could just for them. Boosting the players cofidence of trashing them, but with what we've done, we were still defeated. Losing isn't one thing, enjoying the game IS THE ONE & ONLY THING! :D Went out to celebrate Xiaomin's Birthday, i find that im kinda of pathetic! i went all the way down to Marina square & meet Shiyu & back to Woodlands while the rest of them were having dinner at Dover. I miss out the dinner because i had to fuckingly take a test to see how well im, looking at my grades & seeing which class they should put me in for tuition, therefore i was late. DANG!
For today, It was a tiring day. I got my ass out from bed at half past 6. Jumble up all my stuffs needed for the morning soccer match against Riverside. My bag was huge & i got hard time fishing out the stuffs i needed. Played right in the middle of the day under the chilling wheather accompanied by drizzles brought by mother nature & really got our players right on the feets, into the mood & playing well. Almost got all of our touches right on this wet conditon. Got a victory over them with the score of 6-5. How about it mannn! :D haha.
got a few hours of nap before i leave for my grandma house in the late noon. Seriously, there isn't anything could be done there, for what i did everytime when im at my grandma's house i will be sitting along the poolside in silence. Met Joanna awhile in Downtowneast when I was there too, while she got a chalet progressing. Im just having bad aches all over my body, from head to toe. It's really touturing. Well,matter the fact, i guess i will get over with it sooner or later.
GOODBYE! :D

No comments:

Bygones