Wednesday, March 5, 2008

• IT'S FINALLY THE 5TH OF MARCH! THIS IS THE DAY WHERE ANDY HAD BEEN WAITING FOR! ITS HIS BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! & MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE! YOU'RE 16 SO ACT LIKE ONE & STOP CRACKING SOME IDIOITIC MOVES YOU GOT! CUT THOSE OUT! haha. IT UNSIGHTLY! :D


• CHEER UP NOW FEEQAH! BECAUSE HE'S BACKKKKK! :D & DANG! I GOT HARD TIME ENTERTAINING YOU OKAY! BE HAPPY! JUST LIKE ME WHEN IM IN CLASS OKAY! :D


Wednesday & Thursday of lessons weren't my soul. Im just disliking this 2 big days. I don't know why. It just sucks. I got some hyper active cells in me today when teachers have not step into the class. I got some pictures take using the Visualizer the school installed in class.
DANG! i swear it's fun. Yes, i did tackle some time in order to celebrate Andy's 16 birthday today. I came up with a simple idea that just order KFC to his house & party! haha :D
I don't know why, it comes to me giving ideas when my fellow dudes got their birthday coming up. But it doesn't matter though. It did rain again like i expected it to be. Another chilling night again guys. Get your godammn blanket over you.

HYPERACTIVE BRAIN CELLS I GOT IN CLASS! :D




I just wish that everyday of mine would be great, but over what the scence i saw today really made we think about everything that occur back to that. Sometimes i wish i could really break down & cry again, everything was the same, i believe the fact that it can never be once again like we was. The moment i read what being wrote & said, i just suddenly felt so empty & lost. Lost in nowhere where no one could never find me, even digging their own braincells off just finding me. sighs. what was done was everything for you, if you don't even bother then i got nothing much to say. It's all up to you & it was lies being said. ): sighs.

No comments:

Bygones