Monday, March 17, 2008

SCHOOL RE-OPENED! after only 1 short week of break! It isn't enough! I slept kinda late yesterday due to some offical reasons ):
But i was wondering why i wasn't feel tired in class except for Chemistry lessons. It's a Monday! & everyone should have this feeling of not attending school.
Dang! I stayed back for Remidal today & it wasn't fulflling at all.The lesson during remidal today wasn't effective! DAMN! I need help for forming chemical equations! Im totally blackout in this suituation. Tomorrow is Mussybart-Mus Birthday! :D haha! You're turning 16 in few hours time! Act like one ok! But do crack jokes like you always do & we laughing together! :D you're indeed a great friend dude!
I caught Step-up 2 yesterday! It's a must for everyone to watch it. But i paid 10 bucks for a moive man! because it was a Sunday! ): I wanted to catch it as soon as possible because i don't want to miss this movie out. I 've been missing out quite a few movies already! ):
& recieved free food from Macdonalds because my friend Ben was working there. My friends & I had truck lots of food on one tiny tray! -.- DAMMN! & i was like having so many chilli sauce on my tray as well! Mountain of it. I swear i will have sorethroat in no time, because im feeling a little pain right in my throat now ):
Have a great weekday in school guys!

photographs on sunday:

No comments:

Bygones