Sunday, March 16, 2008

Today, mountains of assignments to be completed & yes i went through tough times doing it & cracking some brain cells in Andy's house today together with him. Two brains are better than one. So we we did lighten a little load weight & we kind of complete almost all assignments. Except for Geography because this work really need thousands of brains working together to be completed.
But for Physics, we didn't even lay our hands on it. Because i guess the whole class wouldn't bother about it. Anyway, Andy help me thanked your parents for the dinner today man. Greatly appreciated & your Dad really got my jaws opening out wide thanks to his jokes! :D
Anyway, Feeqah hope you like the card yeah! :D
---------------------------------
SHAZANA & I WAS WEARING YELLOW! laughs!*
it was such a coincidence~ & FEEQAH LOOKS ANGMOH IS PHOTOGRAPHS! :D
Yesterday, got real great time meeting up with my fellow classmates & my lovely classmates like FEEQAH & SHAZANA! IN East coast Park :D We really had great time together. Having done somersaults & chilling out along the jetty really feels great. Disappointing stuffs were that, teachers who were invited didn't even attend! LIKE MISS LEE! -.- god dammn it, being the form teacher she didn't even make the time to attend it. Some of the Cheena girls were dying of boredom, but come on, this is a class outing, show some interest into it. Get some entertainment cells like Shazana,Adilla,Feeqah,Aref,Andy & etc... they got lots of them. It suppose to be a fun outing. But dammn... nevermind. I was there trying to get each & every one of them people who were going to die of boredom to be lighten up alittle & be happy but..to no avail there isn't. I can honestly say that, Shazana,Feeqah,Diana,Sofea,Adilla,Aref,Andy,Aref,Rongsheng,Sengkiat,Innsiang & I myself was really enjoying this gathering being organise,I can really see that. Though i didn't eat much, I'm still delighted. I don't mind at all because I just wanted to have great & awesome time spending time,chilling out,taking pictures with the people I was with. Seeing everyone happy was just i wanted but dang! i only get to see a few. I just got to say:
I SHAZANA,ADILLA,DIANA,SOFEA MY LOVELY CLASSMATES!
I
FEEQAH BUDDY!
I
AREF THE DUDE!
but I'm not a gay OK!.
Thanks for the fun brought mostly by you peeps.
here are some of the pictures, there are still a few more with Adilla & Shazana, once i get it i will post it again :D I got a video of somersault by me but i failed in that, but i can't load it up! DANG! No choice you just got to grab Andy's phone to check it out! It's funny for sure. HAHA! :D


photos:
L-R: Dude,Innsian,I,Rongsheng,Andy,Jiean,Sengkiat,Gavin,WeeKiat,Lockphon.
SOFEA! :DDUDE,ANDY,I! :DDIANA,BUDDY,ADILLA & IBUDDY,RONGSHENG & I :DGAVIN,ANDY,SHAZANA,I & RONGSHENG! ANDY SHAZANA& I :D ANGMOH BUDDY! :D
AREF THE DUDE!



No comments:

Bygones