Tuesday, March 4, 2008

IT'S
A
COLD
DAY
TODAY! :D

It's the first time i ever wore a pullover to school right in the morning. Pullover was huge & big but i don't give a fk about it. It's chilling man! i swear my bear hands was cold, just to keep myself warm that's all i wanted. I was afraid that i would catch a cold so grab a pullover before i bounce off to school. It's like the holidays are now, i don't know why because i got this feeling. I guess everyone of you got this feeling too yeah?
Music business in during Geography lesson today, was singing crazily during the lesson because music was being played. DANG! im just like shivering in class but not so badly. HAHA!
wanted to get home after dismissal but saw Shiyu standing outside the school gate alone so i did accompany her. Made annoucement to class for her interact board meeting & then walked her home. Dragging home alone & to my surprise i saw Huimei & Xinhui. & WOAH! i was super happy, because i haven seen them since long! :D Speak some voices out & homed alone.
Tomorrow is ANDY'S 16th BIRTHDAY! :D sorry dude, i can't be celebrating your birthday together with you, because i got this tuition for my maths. I apologize yeah.
I just ended my 1st day of English tuition & i will be having another one tomorrow for Mathemactics @ 7-9? i guess so, if the timeslot is not being changed.
CATCH UP WITH YOU PEOPLE SOON YEAH! HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD! :D
goodbye.

No comments:

Bygones