Wednesday, March 19, 2008


I HAVE TO START MUGGING HARD BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
But i do need some study buddies to help me out when im having difficulties in my subjects!
YES! & im finally up with my final layout which im going to be painting on the Canvas! hopefully i could be able to finish in time, because the image im painting really need to be very detailed enough & it's tough i guess? I want to challenge myself & aim for high marks! :D
But yet, i still got to add + draw more pictures for the 5 boards. Because to me, it isn't good enough. DANG! art really takes up alot of my studying time! ): i have to be done with my art as soon as possible before i have sufficient time to study & revise for my other subjects! I REALLY NEED HELP IN MY BLOODY CHEMISTRY & PHYSICS! text me up!
SO GOODBYE! :D

-------------------------
everything seems not right, & i don't know what is happening. Since you want it this way i can't be bothered as well ):

No comments:

Bygones