Saturday, March 22, 2008

If only everything could be how it was before.


Hey guys, catch the movie The Spiderwick Chronicles. I swear it's superb. Caught it with my aunt & two sons this afternoon. I haven been to the movies with my aunt for a very long time! It's great going out with her. Well, met up with Rongsheng,Baosheng,Andy in Orchard. & Dang it rained for few minutes & to my surprise the rain stop. I did saw Kittyahger-Jessica buddy in Cine.Headed over to Cityhall to meet Norman & Nicholas where they just ended their church sessions. Went to Shiyu's working place to check out how she was doing as well as Teresa while waiting for Norman & Nicholas to arrived.
Dinnered at Makansutra beside DXO. Down to Starbucks somewhere nearby the Merlion. As normal, got some craps rolling. Maybe, i will be making my way down there almost every Friday i guess? It's great chilling out there. Laughters was made almost from us, & eyes were all pointing straight on us. Did some stupid acts along the streets just to entertain some bloody jackasses i got around me. It was tough. Errors after errors! & it was mostly done by me.Shot 2 videos done by me, with all my stupid actions. & i swear it's funny. I will load it up asap when i got the time ok.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! :D

No comments:

Bygones