Monday, March 10, 2008

Tons of Assignments had been given to us pupils by some idoitic teachers. I've this urge to complete all my assignments & then enjoy my hoildays peacefully. I don't know why i love doing my holiday assignments before i enjoy my holidays, but i guess some will be the opposite. Wore on my blades & went over to Andy house in the morning by skating, we've arrange to complete some assignments. & he was there only completing only one assignment which is only English i guess? I left only Geography assignment, this assignment have been killing almost all of my brain cells, because we have to complete the whole bloody workbook. DANG! i hurt my left shin, its was raining & i had no choice but to skate home, & i lost control, my whole left shin bang hard on the edge of the wall. It's now swollen & blood clot were there too. I was able to see my flesh because my skin was scrap off too ): Seriously, Im having hard time walking now. Im like a faggot ): i ask for it! :D well, who cares.
GOODBYE.








WHYWHYWHY? ):
I really don't know. From the very first start, whatever I say to you through text or words you never ever believe me, even if im your bestest buddy, you won't even put a single trust on me. why? Well, maybe on others you can. Im just feeling down, my heart just sunk down i don't know. You always say you believe & trust me, but deep inside you, you don't at all. Then why lie saying you do trust me & stuffs.
sighs*
You said i've changed & everything,where i didn't. I've given you whatever you want to say about me & i don't blame you or anything. You should know that. I never ever hold anything againist you, because i dont want you to be upset. Even times when im angry with you, i will always say im not.I've been putting smiles & happy looks each time i see you, but inside me it hurts. You never know, i didn't tell you why it hurts because so what if i tell you, i known you well, even if i told you, yes you will care only for that very moment, after that very moment nothing matters to you anymore, you won't even care & bother. I really dont ever want to lose a buddy like you.
I just really need your 100% trust in whatever i say to you. If you can't then forget about everything i said to you & don't care ok. I got nothing to say as well. I really,seriously take every single word you said to me & keep in my heart.
Guess, whatever i post here for you to read, you won't even feel anything. Not feeling any sadness or stuffs. Or maybe you won't even believe what i say here. If you don't believe then it's fine. Or maybe you don't even care. You say you do believe & trust me, deep in the bottom of your heart you really don't at all. All ain't true ):

No comments:

Bygones